Classic Spa Collection (CSC)
Salon Spa Equipment Payment Policies
1. All purchases of salon & spa equipment must be prepaid. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Classic Spa Collection, also is certified with many different lenders that can provide our customers with many different financing options. CODs are not accepted.
2. Special order items, as well as discount salon equipment or other items that are not in stock, require a 50 percent deposit with the balance due prior to delivery or pick up of merchandise. Items that remain in our warehouse must be picked up or shipped within three weeks of purchase. Customer will be charged storage fees of no less than $55 per day if a salon trolley or any other items are held in our facilities.
3. After special orders are in production, the customer is fully responsible for paying the balance. If the order is cancelled, it will result in total forfeiture of deposit. Custom orders of salon or day spa equipment cannot be returned .
4. All returned checks will be charged an additional $35 plus all bank and services charges.
Limitations of Warranty
1. Hydraulic pumps are covered by a six-month limited warranty, electronic items like a facial oxygen machine are covered by a 180-day limited warranty and all other items such as a portable massage bed are covered by a one-year limited warranty.
2. Classic Spa Collection shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, alteration, improper maintenance, unauthorized repair, design concepts, any chipping, fading or peeling of laminate or any acts of nature, such as fire, water damage, freezing temperatures, etc. Please read the instructions that come with your equipment.
3. Classic Spa Collection reserves the right to replace any discontinued portable facial bed or other item with a like or similar item.
4. A licensed plumber must perform all installation for plumbing and all plumbing related equipment. Failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided. Documentation must be provided to Classic Spa Collection for all plumbing related warranty issues.
5. All transit costs for items returned to Classic Spa Collection or replaced by Classic Spa Collection is the sole responsibility of the customer. All items for repair has to be returned to Classic Spa Collection by Customer at Customer expense, one way to be repaired, return shipments after repair will be paid by Classic Spa Collection on all Mfg. defects within the warranty period. Also all Motorized facial beds have only 180 days of warranty.
6. An approved electrician must service all equipment still under warranty such as a facial multi function unit. Failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided.
7. Any reconditioned, open box and floor models are sold as is and do not include a warranty unless otherwise noted by Classic Spa Collection.
8. All warranty calls that needs a technician to travel to customer location a service fee will be charged, regardless of whose fault, if it is a mfg. fault labor and parts are free. Yet the service fee depends on the location.
I understand and agree that Classic Spa Collection or any of its employees, owners, agent, or any in part there off are absolved and held harmless from all injuries or losses resulting in any way from purchase, use, possession, distribution, sale, resale, transportation, handling and/or storing of any of our merchandise or service ordered.
Damage / Defects:
1. Damage / Defective products must be reported within 24 hours of receipt of merchandise.
2. Client must have the original packaging with trucking number of the carrier in order to process the damage complaint. Damage complaints without original packaging and tracking number will not be entertained.
3. Client must open and check all items to notate any damage before signing shipping paperwork. Shipping damage reported after the fact would not be accepted.
4. Replacements will be sent out only upon confirmation & receipt of the original damaged item.
5. Only items with manufacturing defects or with damages due to improper shipping will be replaced.
6. Damages due to the improper use of the equipment are not eligible for replacement.
7. We reserve the right to make exceptions to this based on situation, carrier or client.
8. All repairs has to be brought or shipped to our facilities.
Day Spa Equipment Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
1. All returned products will incur a 25 percent restocking/reconditioning fee.
2. All merchandise such as a massage bed or facial unit must be returned in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. Any damages to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
3. Refunds-Credits will be given within 7 days from the original date of purchase. All credits or refunds are given in a form of a in-house credit only. Exchanges will be made within 30 days from the original purchase date.
4. Custom orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
5. All refunds issued will be less shipping charges. Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges.
6. All returns must be approved by Classic Spa Collection before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RA# number.
All credit card transactions (payments) are final once completed. Buyer waives all rights to charge back credit card payments.
By placing an order, the customer understands and agrees to the all of the Terms and Conditions with no exception. Terms and Conditions may change without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All Show and School Sales and Prices are Final. No refunds.
You understand and agree that by placing an order, you accept the terms and conditions as stated in this agreement, for every purchase past, present or future including but not limited to any orders made by telephone, website, or personally.